Monday 7 October 2013

Why I Almost Refused Point Blank to See Batman vs Superman


So you all probably heard the rumours last week. You know the rumour; about Justin Bieber being cast as Robin in the upcoming Batman vs Superman movie. It did send the internet into meltdown, after all. Even more so than when the internet found out that Ben Affleck would be playing Batman in the movie.

And yet, I somehow completely missed this rumour until someone asked me if there was any truth to the rumour.

I was devastated to hear that Bieber might be playing Robin in Batman vs Superman. I’m really looking forward to seeing it when it comes out in 2015. Bieber being in it would ruin it completely. I’m sorry to any Bieber fans reading this (yeah, I’m not really), but that kid is a tool, and doesn’t deserve any more work. Hell, he doesn’t even deserve to be famous, and I can’t wait for the next Boy Wonder (haha, get it?) to come along and replace him as the next hottest singing sensation for tweeny boppers across the world.

But enough of the Bieber bashing. I’m not really saying anything new other than he does not deserve more work that’ll increase his popularity (actually, would Bieber fans even be interested in the Batman vs Superman movie?).

The point is I was devastated to hear that Bieber could be playing Robin in the movie, and decided right then and there that there was absolutely no way in hell I would be seeing the movie. Ever. Krampus will start handing out treats to wicked children instead of tying them up in his sack and beating them before that ever happens. I’m also unsure how I completely missed that rumour. It is (or was) big news. I guess it’s become so natural for me to cover my ears shouting “Lalalalalalala!” whenever something Bieber related comes up that I don’t even notice I’m doing it anymore.

So yeah, for anyone else who somehow completely missed last week’s hottest rumour that sent the internet into meltdown, Bieber was said to be playing Robin in Batman vs Superman. Now you’re probably enraged and freaking out that the movie has been completely ruined before it even had a chance.

But a quick google search later, and I was able to breathe a sigh of relief; turns out the rumour was nothing more than a hoax. I can see Batman vs Superman once again.

Phew!

I don’t know how everyone else reacted to this rumour. Like I said, I completely missed it until it had been confirmed to be a hoax. And, frankly, I didn’t care enough to find out whether people were for or against Bieber as Robin. Although I think it would be pretty obvious based on whether or not they like Bieber or not. But the important thing is that Batman vs Superman has dodged a serious bullet, and once again I’m so looking forward to seeing it in 2015.

Peace out!

Fox

No comments:

Post a Comment